Summer Daze Camp July 08 to August 16, 2012
The Quest Begins... join us for tons of various adventures in science, fun, team building and many more exciting journeys during Summer Daze.
Pre Camp Weeks June 24-28
Movie making, Superheroes, Team Glee, Aliens and Ghosts and many more camps during these pre Summer Daze mini camps. Sign up for am 7:30-12:30 or 12:30-5:30 or all day.
6:30 am - 5:30 pm
885-2531 for more information or download the Summer Daze Parent Handbook at the end
- Registration Required prior to camp enrollment or beginning session
- Payments due upon registration and Mondays of each week
- Immunization record required to complete registration
- Subsidy accepted, for more information please call Parent Child Center 886-5242
- Child and Adult Care Food Program Participant
- Step Ahead Recognition Program Participant, 5 STARS of outstanding service
- Professionally trained staff with years of experience in outside of school training
- $150 first child and $100 2nd and 3rd children.
- Subsidy accepted from Springfield Area Parent Child Center
- Breakfast: 7:30-8:00
- Afternoon snack: 3:30-4:00
- All trip fees/bussing/admissions with weekly fees (if registering for the day you will pay for this service in addition to daily fee)
- Field trips on Fridays. A field trip permission form MUST be filled out weekly prior to any trip adventure or child will not be allowed to attend
- Professionally trained staff
- TONS of enrichment activities and academic extensions
- Nurse on site daily (not on Fridays or during field trips or walking trips)
- All staff trained in CPR/First Aid by American Red Cross
- Swimming, sports, music, art, cooking, science, video production, computers...
|Summer Enrollment Forms A and B||1467 Kb|
Last Updated (Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:11)