Summer Daze Camp July 08-August 16, 2013
THE QUEST BEGINS....each week kids will venture on a quest for adventure, fun, crafts, science and much more! Join us for a very exciting adventure this summer.
Pre Camp Weeks June 24-28
Movie Making, Aliens and Ghosts, Superheroes, Team Glee, and many more camps during these short am/pm camps.
6:30 am - 5:30 pm
885-2531 for more information or download the Summer Daze Parent Handbook at the end
- Registration Required prior to camp enrollment or beginning session
- Payments due upon registration and Mondays of each week
- Immunization record required to complete registration
- Subsidy accepted, for more information please call Parent Child Center 886-5242
- Child and Adult Care Food Program Participant
- Step Ahead Recognition Program Participant, 4 STARS of outstanding service
- Professionally trained staff with years of experience in outside of school training
- $150 first child and $100 2nd and 3rd children
- State Subsidy accepted from Springfrield Area Parent Child Center
- Breakfast, 7:30-8:00 am
- Lunch 11:30-12:30
- Afternoon snack, 3:30-4:00
- All trip fees/bussing/admissions with weekly fees (if registering for the day you will pay for this service in addition to daily fee)
- Field Trips weekly on Friday from 9-2. MUST fill out permission form weekly to attend all bussing events.
- Professionally trained staff
- Nurse on site daily (not on Fridays or trips)
- All staff trained CPR/First Aid by American Red Cross
- TONS of enrichment activities and academic extensions
- Swimming, sports, music, art, cooking, science, video production, computers...
|Summer Enrollment Forms A and B||1467 Kb|
Last Updated (Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:13)